Supply Hearing Aids
A hearing aid is an electronic device or machine that makes communication easier for people with hearing loss. It consists mainly of microphone, amplifier (TF - circuit) and a receiver.The microphone picks up the sound, the amplifier process the sound into electronic signals. The receiver (small speaker) changes the electronic signals back to sounds and delivers it to the ear.
What can you expect from a hearing aid?
Clients with a more severe hearing loss will benefit from being upgraded to ever expanding technologies. Following a comprehensive hearing assessment, your Hearing Aid Dispenser will be best placed to advise you on a course of action. They may even be able to demonstrate to you the level of amplification they recommend.
Styles of aids:
Receiver – In – Canal (RIC)
Hearing aids styles differ in their appearance and how they fit on and in your ears and offer different advantages and disadvantages depending on the design, size and technology employed. Our professionals are ready to help you to choose the right styles and color that’s right for you.
- Ultra – small, lightweight, behind – the ear (BTE) styles that sits behind the and comments to the ear with a nearly invisible thin tube.
- Tiny speaker in the ear canal delivers quality sound.
- Benefits include more natural sound and less occlusion effects (block ear feeling) as the case of traditional BTE.
- Different color options available.
Open Behind – The – Ear (OBTE)
Behind – The – Ear (BTE)
- Worn comfortable behind the ear / pinna while amplified sound travels down a tube to a customized ear mold fits securely into the ear.
- Large BTE’S accommodate bigger batteries (675) for longer life and large amplifiers for maximum amplification for people with more severe hearing loss.
- Most are compatible with assistive listening devices and suitable for mild way down to profound hearing losses.
- Unique colors for your consumption.
Micro- completely – in – the canal (MCIC)
- Smallest custom hearing aid in the market.
- This tiny ultra-comfortable in the ear solution fits deeply inside the ear canal making it hidden from sight.
- Since the microphone is at the opening of the ear canal this style provides a more natural sound quality for the patient.
- Suitable for people with mild – moderating severe hearing loses.
- Amazing colors options even though invisible.
Completely –In – the Canal (CIC)
In – The Canal (ITC)
Also ITE family, custom – made to fit securely in your centre ear, ensuring optimum performance and maximum comfort. Suitable for mild to severe hearing losses.